1+ years Experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to animate interactions/micro-interactions for designs of screens and flows.
- Create short graphic videos for marketing and design.
- Think creatively and independently and exhibit a range of varied video styles and techniques.
- Ideate and create storyboards for design projects and assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphics, and animation styles for the project.
- Thorough understanding of video formats, compression techniques, and technical constraints.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustrations, and icon designs. and also be able to define interactions for each.
- Shoot & amp; edit raw videos & amp; add effects to enhance motion graphics. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphics provided by designers.
- Ability to work on a written script.
- Design and create attractive motion graphics for video deliverables - product explainer, walk-throughs, corporate videos, websites, marketing demos, video infographics, etc. for internal and external projects.
- Research and analyze the various design techniques and come up with the best solutions to create motion graphics.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention, and graphics file organization.
Must have Skills
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong at 2D / 3D animation techniques.
- Proficient in motion graphics animation techniques.
Mail your resume to:email@example.com