Business Analyst (Pre-sales)
Bangalore | 2 years of full time experience
Any graduate degree (Business/Psychology/Technology)
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the first touch point for customers in the pre-sales journey
- Understand & articulate in detail client requirements & goals for services that we provide
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Define & maintain scope documents for design projects across multiple clients using excel, decks, etc.
- Gather customer requirements via interviews, workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, etc., and relay the information clearly to the internal teams.
- Accountable to Project Management & Sales for detailed project scope & estimate.
- Work iteratively to provide accurate effort estimates based on the scope to Sales lead.
Must have Skills
- Excellent articulation skills & eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal, listening, written & oral communication skills.
- Be able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Possess a short/quick learning curve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Ability to understand different domains & problem statements
- Sound judgment and ability to analyse opportunities and information
- Immaculate in documentation, process-oriented & analytical.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure.
- Prior exposure to user experience design / software development / product management would be ideal.
- On-Site Role
- Structured Career Growth opportunities
- A culture that promotes challenging oneself for continuous improvement
- Open and communicative work environment
- Exciting sales challenges across multiple domains
- Remuneration commensurate with talent
- Other perks and benefits
- A hell lot of fun!
Mail your resume to:email@example.com